| ||Photo Contest Rules|
| || |
- All photos must be received within the Photo Contest time frame. The Contest starts October 31 2018 and ends 11:00pm PDT December 9, 2018. Photos received outside of this time frame will be automatically disqualified
- Photos must not be of an offensive nature, must not contain illegal acts in them, and must be in line with the values of Vancouver MEG.
- By submitting a photo(s), you agree to give permission to Vancouver MEG to use the photo(s) for any purpose, such as in promotional materials, publications, displays, and on websites, without compensation to the photographer or any individuals or anything in the photo(s). Photo credit will be given where possible.
- By submitting a photo(s), you agree that any person(s) in the photo(s) have provided their consent in allowing their picture to be entered into the Vancouver MEG's photo contest. Failure to obtain such consent will deem the entry ineligible.
- By submitting a photo(s), you agree that you own all copyrights in the photograph. You represent and warrant that photographs have not been copied in whole or in part from any other work, do not violate or infringe any copyright, moral right, trademark or other proprietary right of any person or entity, and are, together with the copyright and moral rights therein, the sole and exclusive property of the entrant.
- By submitting a photo(s), you agree to allow the photo(s) to be posted on the Vancouver MEG website
- Contest winners will be selected by a judging panel based on the rules and criteria for the Vancouver MEG photo contest. Winners will be informed either by the phone number or email address they provide.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within one week (7 days) or a winner refuses the prize, the prize will be awarded to the next runner-up.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and may be transferred at the request of the prize-winner
- Contestants can enter up to three (3) photos.