2019 Short Courses
December 5, 2019
TOPIC = Structural Geology of Deposits of the Western CordilleraDate: Thursday, December 5th, 2019
Location: UBC Robson Square - Room C300.
(Plaza Level at Robson between Hornby and Howe, downtown Vancouver)
Click here to view schedule.
- Basement Faults and controls on porphyry copper deposits
- Master faults of Mount Milligan
- From Sullivan to the Deeps and Beyond
- Tectonic settings for deposits in the Cordillera
- Tectonic and structural controls of epithermal Au-Ag deposits
- Tectonic and structural evolution of the Saddle Cu-Au Porphyry
- The Zeballos gold camp
- Structural controls of the Ramon Shear Zone
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities
Pre-registration now closed. Please contact Christine Norcross firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm on-site availability.
Reception Sponsored By: